Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Henry DeWolf

HH00470.jpg
The Nelson and Company Packing plant and a pre-cooler. The company was originally founded by Steen Nelson and Gus Nelson and called Nelson Brothers. The company changed its name to Nelson and Company after it became a three-way partnership between…

HH00471.jpg
The Nelson and Company Packing Plant, as well as the Wheeler Fetilizer Company Plant. The company was originally founded by Steen Nelson and Gus Nelson and called Nelson Brothers. The company changed its name to Nelson and Company after it became a…

HH00473.jpg
The Citizens Bank of Oviedo, which originally opened on East Broadway Street on July 2, 1946. The land on which the bank sits was originally the Bill Browning celery farm. The Citizens Bank of Oviedo took in over half a million dollars in deposits on…