Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: phones

OR00010.jpg
An intercome telephone from the Sears, Roebuck & Company store, which was located at 111-113 North Orange Avenue in Orlando, Florida. Sears moved into the first floor of Philips Apartments in 1931. Before Sears arrived, the building, as well as…

OR00142.jpg
This exhibit, produced by Orlando Remembered, shows objects from the Orange County Courthouse, located at 425 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida. Included in the exhibit are objects from the Wyoming Hotel, which once stood at the…