Peace Memorial Church Postcard

Dublin Core

Title

Peace Memorial Church Postcard

Alternative Title

Peace Memorial Church Postcard

Subject

Clearwater (Fla.)
Churches--Florida

Description

A postcard depicting the Peace Memorial Presbyterian Church (PMPC), located at 110 South Fort Harrison Avenue, in Clearwater, Florida. PMPC was chartered in 1891 under the name Clearwater Presbyterian Church. The church was later renamed the First Presbyterian Church of Clearwater and nicknamed the Little White Church. The church's current building was designed in the Mediterranean Revival style of architecture using pink stucco and is nicknamed the Big, Pink Church in Downtown Clearwater.

Creator

Beckett, Ward

Source

Original 9 x 14 centimeter color photographic postcard by Ward Beckett: Private Collection of Bob Van Horn.

Date Created

ca. 1964

Contributor

Van Horn, Bob

Is Format Of

Digital reproduction of original 9 x 14 centimeter color photographic postcard by Ward Beckett.

Is Part Of

Clearwater Collection, Pinellas County Collection, RICHES of Central Florida.

Format

application/pdf

Extent

292 KB

Medium

9 x 14 centimeter color photographic postcard

Language

eng

Type

Still Image

Coverage

Peace Memorial Church, Clearwater, Florida

Accrual Method

Donation

Mediator

History Teacher
Geography Teacher

Provenance

Originally created by Ward Beckett.

Rights Holder

Copyright to this resource is held by Bob Van Horn and is provided here by RICHES of Central Florida for educational purposes only.

Curator

Cepero, Laura

Digital Collection

External Reference

"Church History." Peace Memorial Presbyterian Church. http://www.peacememorial.org/ChurchHistory.

Locations

Categories