Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: harbor

LCC000606.pdf
A postcard depicting two views from Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas. Originally known as Charles Town, the city was razed by the Spanish in 1684. The city was rebuilt in 1695 and renamed Nassau. It is now the capital city of the Bahamas and is a…

HH00476.jpg
A newspaper article from The Seminole Star of an 85-foot yacht from Fort Pierce arriving in the sheltered harbor of Lake Monroe in Sanford, Florida. According to the caption, the harbor ranked high among Central Florida marinas for berthing and other…