Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: chandeliers

LCC000548.jpg
A postcard depicting the interior of St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, located at 36 North Pinellas Avenue in Tarpon Springs, Florida. The church was first built in 1907, but was later replaced by the current building in 1943 in the Neo-Byzantine…

OR00074.jpg
An advertisement for Johnson Electric Company published in the Florida Polk's Orlando City Directories: Including Conway, Maitland and Winter Park for 1949. Located at 23 East Church Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, the company furnished services…