Fulford Van & Storage Company

Dublin Core

Title

Fulford Van & Storage Company

Alternative Title

Fulford Van & Storage Co.

Subject

Orlando (Fla.)
Moving industry
Storage and moving trade--United States

Description

The Fulford Van & Storage Company was founded by Jesse Curtis Fulford in 1913. The company moved from its original downtown address at 131-135 North Magnolia Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, to its new location at 3750 Bengert Street in 1973 and is still at that location as of 2014.

Source

Original black and white photograph: Orlando Remembered Exhibit, Regions Bank, Orlando, Florida.

Date Created

ca. 1914-1973

Is Format Of

Digital reproduction of original black and white photograph.

Is Part Of

Orlando Remembered Exhibit, Regions Bank, Orlando, Florida.
Orlando Remembered Collection, Orlando Collection, Orange County Collection. RICHES of Central Florida.

Format

image/jpg

Extent

139 KB

Medium

1 black and white photograph

Language

eng

Type

Still Image

Coverage

Fulford Van & Storage Company, Downtown Orlando, Florida

Accrual Method

Donation

Mediator

History Teacher
Economics Teacher
Geography Teacher

Rights Holder

Copyright to this resource is held by the Orange County Regional History Center and is provided here by RICHES of Central Florida for educational purposes only.

Contributing Project

Curator

Williams, Rachel
Cepero, Laura

Digital Collection

Source Repository

External Reference

Bacon, Eve. Orlando: A Centennial History. Chuluota, Fla: Mickler House, 1975.
"About Us." Fulford Van & Storage Company. http://fulfordvan.com/aboutus.php.

Transcript

Fulford Van & Storage,
1331/2 N. Main St. (now Magnolia)
From Orange County Historical Museum

FULFORD
VAN & STORAGE CO.
INDEPENDENT MOVERS

MOVING PACKING STORAGE
EVERY LOAD INSURED
LOCAL & LONG DISTANCE
MOVING

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

1 black and white photograph

Locations

Categories

Transcribe This Item

  1. OR00007.jpg