Former Location of Fulford Van & Storage Company

Dublin Core

Title

Former Location of Fulford Van & Storage Company

Alternative Title

Fulford Van & Storage Co.

Subject

Orlando (Fla.)
Moving industry
Storage and moving trade--United States

Description

The former location of Fulford Van & Storage Company in 2014. The company was founded by Jesse Curtis Fulford in 1913. The company moved from its original downtown address at 131-135 North Magnolia Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, to its new location at 3750 Bengert Street in 1973 and is still at that location as of 2014.

Creator

Williams, Rachel

Source

Original color digital images by Rachel Williams, July 24, 2014.

Date Created

2014-07-25

Is Part Of

Orlando Remembered Collection, Orlando Collection, Orange County Collection. RICHES of Central Florida.

Format

image/jpeg

Extent

2.57 MB
3.04 MB

Medium

2 color digital images

Language

eng

Type

Still Image

Coverage

Fulford Van & Storage Company, Downtown Orlando, Florida

Accrual Method

Item Creation

Mediator

History Teacher
Economics Teacher
Geography Teacher

Provenance

Originally created by Rachel Williams.

Rights Holder

Copyright to this resource is held by the Orange County Regional History Center and is provided here by RICHES of Central Florida for educational purposes only.

Contributing Project

Curator

Cepero, Laura

Digital Collection

External Reference

Bacon, Eve. Orlando: A Centennial History. Chuluota, Fla: Mickler House, 1975.
"About Us." Fulford Van & Storage Company. http://fulfordvan.com/aboutus.php.

Transcript

ORLANDO.COM

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

2 color digital images

Locations

Categories

Transcribe This Item

  1. OR00037.jpeg
  2. OR00038.jpeg