Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: State Road 426

SC00502.jpg
Filling station in Slavia, Florida, in 1929. As of 2013, the building still remains at 1973 West State Road 426. Chase & Company was established in 1884 by brothers Sydney Octavius Chase and Joshua Coffin Chase. The company sold insurance and…

RR008.txt
List of latitude and longitude coordinates for the Sanford and Indian River Railroad.The Sanford and Indian River Railroad was built in 1886 by the South Florida Railroad. The line covered nineteen miles between Sanford and Oviedo and was used by…