Brumley-Puleston Building

Dublin Core

Title

Brumley-Puleston Building

Alternative Title

Brumley-Puleston Building

Subject

Drugstores--United States
Fuller, George
Buildings--Florida
Sanford (Fla.)

Description

View of the former Brumley-Puleston Building, located at 100 East First Street in Sanford, Florida. Doctors L. A. Brumley and Samuel Puleston commissioned famed builder George A. Fuller to construct the building. Construction began in 1922 and completed a year later. On May 5, 1923, Roumillat and Anderson Drug Store opened in the building.

Creator

Smith, Austin

Source

Original color digital image by Austin Smith, December 19, 2010.

Date Created

2010-12-19

Is Part Of

Sanford Collection, Seminole County Collection, RICHES of Central Florida.

Format

image/jpeg

Extent

245 KB

Medium

1 color digital image

Language

eng

Type

Still Image

Coverage

Sanford, Florida

Spatial Coverage

28.81191, -81.267862

Temporal Coverage

1922-01-01/2010-12-19

Accrual Method

Item Creation

Mediator

History Teacher
Economics Teacher
Geography Teacher

Provenance

Originally created by Austin Smith and owned by RICHES of Central Florida.

Contributing Project

Curator

Smith, Austin
Vickers, Savannah

Digital Collection

Source Repository

External Reference

Sanford Historic Preservation Board. "The Sanford Historic Preservation Board Presents The Sanford Historic Downtown Walking Tour." City of Sanford, Florida. 2009.
Sanford Historical Society, Inc. Sanford. Charleston, South Carolina: Arcadia Publishing, 2003.

External Reference Title

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

1 color digital image

Locations

Categories

Transcribe This Item

  1. SC00131.jpg