Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Brumley-Puleston Building

SCC00023.jpg
Located at 100 East First Street on the corner of Park Avenue in Sanford, Florida, Bower & Roumillat was the first business to occupy the Brumley-Puleston Building that was completed in 1923. Roy C. Bower and Gene Roumillat opened the store…

SC00131.jpg
View of the former Brumley-Puleston Building, located at 100 East First Street in Sanford, Florida. Doctors L. A. Brumley and Samuel Puleston commissioned famed builder George A. Fuller to construct the building. Construction began in 1922 and…