Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: pharmacists

SCC00023.jpg
Located at 100 East First Street on the corner of Park Avenue in Sanford, Florida, Bower & Roumillat was the first business to occupy the Brumley-Puleston Building that was completed in 1923. Roy C. Bower and Gene Roumillat opened the store…

HH00198.jpg
A newspaper article about R. H. Noegel's Rexall Drug Store in Oviedo, Florida. The article also briefly describes the story behind the naming of the town of Oviedo. Andrew Aulin, Sr. (1843-1918), the Swede credited with naming Oviedo, immigrated to…

SC00827.JPG
The lots located at 314-316 South Sanford Avenue in Georgetown, an historic African-American neighborhood in Sanford, Florida. The earliest known occupant of Suite 314 an African-American resident named A. Brooks in 1911. By 1917, D.C. Brock, a…