Students at St. Joseph's Academy
St. Joseph's Academy Students
Students outside of St. Joseph’s Academy in Downtown Orlando, Florida. In 1889, St. Joseph’s Academy was constructed on the church grounds of St. James Catholic Church. The Catholic school was administrated by the Sisters of St. Joseph. The school began with 30 students and the student body peaked in 1927 with 200 pupils in attendance. In 1928, Father Michael Fox began construction of a new, larger school nearby and closed the academy in 1929.
Is Format Of
Digital reproduction of original 8.5 x 11 inch black and white photograph.
Is Part Of
Downtown Orlando Post Office Collection, Orlando Remembered Collection, Orlando Collection, Orange County Collection, RICHES of Central Florida.
8.5 x 11 inch black and white photograph
St. Joseph's Academy, Downtown Orlando, Florida
"St. James Cathedral School." K12 Academics. http://www.k12academics.com/national-directories/catholic-school/st-james-cathedral-school#.Vi-JRX6rTGh.
St Joesephs Academy, Orlando, Fla.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
1 black and white photograph
8.5 x 11 inches