Miss Ella in the 1980s
Ella Milner in front of the Citizen's Bank of Oviedo in 1980. Milner was known for her love of animals, especially the dogs she carried around town in a stroller.
Located at 156 Geneva Drive, Citizens' Bank of Oviedo opened on July 1, 1946. The land on which the bank sits was originally the Bill Browning celery farm. It took in over half a million dollars in deposits on its first day, with B. F. Wheeler as president and Charles Shaffer as the cashier. As of 2015, the bank is known as the Citizens' Bank of Florida with locations throughout Seminole County.