Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: Dixie Village Post Office

OR00251.pdf
The dedication ceremony of the Dixie Village Post Office, located at 2860 Delaney Avenue in Orlando, Florida, on August 2, 1958. Many local dignitaries were present and spoke at the ceremony. Speakers included First Baptist Church of Orlando pastor…

OR00250.pdf
The dedication ceremony of the Dixie Village Post Office, located at 2860 Delaney Avenue in Orlando, Florida, on August 2, 1958. Many local dignitaries were present and spoke at the ceremony. This photograph shows Orlando Postmaster Lucius A. Bryant,…

OR00247.pdf
The dedication ceremony of the Dixie Village Post Office, located at 2860 Delaney Avenue in Orlando, Florida, on August 2, 1958. Many local dignitaries were present and spoke at the ceremony. The first photograph shows J. Powell Tucker, pastor of the…

OR00246.pdf
Dixie Village Post Office, located at 2860 Delaney Avenue in Orlando, Florida. This photograph was taken during the post office's dedication ceremony on August 2, 1958. Speakers included First Baptist Church of Orlando pastor J. Powell Tucker, City…

OR00245.pdf
The Postal Willys Wagon, which first debuted in August of 1953. Willys Motors gained credibility for developing rugged and reliable vehicles during World War II. The Postal Willys Wagon was the first right-hand drive vehicle to be produced in the…