Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Seminole Little Sentinel

SC00063.jpg
The Sanford Naval Academy, located at 1000 East First Street in Sanford, Florida, in the 1970s. Originally named after the Sanford Mayor and president of Seminole County Bank, construction of the Forrest Lake Hotel began in 1916. Local architect…

SC00044.jpg
The New Tribes Mission, located at 1000 East First Street, in 1982 after renovations. Originally named after the Sanford Mayor and president of Seminole County Bank, construction of the Forrest Lake Hotel began in 1916. Local architect Elton J.…