Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: William Henry Coe

CC00006.JPG
The Edgewater-New Smyrna Cemetery, also known as Hawks Park Cemetery, located at 700 South Ridgewood Avenue in Edgewater, Florida. Originally named Hawks Park Cemetery, the graveyard was established in 1890 and is located near the historic downtown…

CC00005.jpg
A letter of correspondence from Thomas F. House to William Henry Coe (1824-1879), the founder of Glencoe, Florida, dated September 2, 1878. In the letter, House, who is the Collector of Customs for the District of St. Augustine, informs Coe that in…

CC00004.jpg
A certificate of appointment for William Henry Coe (1824-1879), the founder of Glencoe, Florida. The certificate was issued by Collector of Customs Thomas F. House and confirmed by the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury on April 10, 1879. Coe was…

CC00001.jpg
The headstone for William Henry Coe (1824-1879), the founder of Glencoe, at the Edgewater-New Smyrna Cemetery, also known as Hawks Park Cemetery, located at 700 South Ridgewood Avenue in Edgewater, Florida. Due to poor health, Coe moved with his wife…