Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: pharmaceuticals

OR00155.JPG
A bottle for storing medicine used by pharmacists in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Many glass bottles were manufactured and embossed with information, such as the store address, name of the doctor or prescription, etc. The bottles were not…

SCC00608.jpg
Advertisement for A. E. Philips' drug store, which was established at the corner of East First Street and North Park Avenue in Sanford, Florida, in 1884. By 1892, Philips was the only druggist in Sanford, but in 1894, he handed over ownership of the…