Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: druggist

HH00292.jpg
A receipt from Clements' Pharmacy in Oviedo, Florida, for February 23, 1924. According to the receipt, the Oviedo Woman's Club (OWC) purchased five gallons of vanilla ice cream and one pint of whole cherries.The Oviedo Woman's Club was founded in…

SCC00619.jpg
An advertisement for Lucien R. Philips' Rexall drugstore in 1910. The ad was published in the Industrial Edition of Sanford Chronicle, a newspaper published by The Sanford Herald. This drugstore was originally established by Lucien R. Philips'…

SCC00618.jpg
An advertisement for Lucien R. Philips' Rexalldrug store in 1917. The ad was published in Sanford High School's yearbook, Salmagundi. This drugstore was originally established by Lucien R. Philips' brother, A. E. Philips, at the corner of East First…

SCC00608.jpg
Advertisement for A. E. Philips' drug store, which was established at the corner of East First Street and North Park Avenue in Sanford, Florida, in 1884. By 1892, Philips was the only druggist in Sanford, but in 1894, he handed over ownership of the…