Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: fire truck

TCC00066.jpg
The City of Orlando Fire Station No. 1, located at the corner of North Magnolia Avenue and Wall Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2004. Inspired by a fire in 1883, Orlando's first volunteer fire department was established by William C. Sherman,…

GHSM00001.jpg
The Goldenrod Volunteer Fire Department Station 4810 in the early 1970s. The station was likely photographed by John Viles, then Fire Chief for Station 23. Goldenrod formed its volunteer fire department in the 1950s with its own trucks and erected a…