Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Blue Room

TCC00010.jpg
The Elijah Hand Building, located at 13-25 West Pine Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2002. The site, formerly occupied by the Magnolia Hotel, was purchased by Elijah Hand in 1905. Hand migrated to Orlando from Shelbyville, Indiana, in 1885…

OC00043.pdf
Postcard showing Grand Theatre, located at 37 West Pine Street in Orlando, Florida. The theater opened in the 1920s. During the 1940s and 1950s, the theatre operated as a first run house, typically playing second tier motion pictures. In 1956, the…