Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Union Free Church

TCC00161.jpg
The First Presbyterian Church of Orlando, located at 106 East Church Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2003. The building was constructed in 1889 in the Carpenter Gothic style. The church was organized in 1876 with Reverend Henry Keigwinas the…

OC00064.pdf
Postcard showing the Tremont Hotel, formerly located at 145 Main Street (present-day South Magnolia Avenue) in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The hotel was constructed between 1882 and 1895. The original owner was Captain James Walle Wilmott, who…

OC00053.pdf
Postcard showing the First Presbyterian Church of Orlando, formerly located at 106 East Church Street. The First Presbyterian Church of Orlando was organized in 1876. Its first pastor was Reverend Henry Keigwin. It first congregated in the Union Free…