Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: school lunch

PHC00187.jpg
A facsimile from Myriam Garrett of the Student Museum to George Kosmac, dated October 16, 2007. Attached to the letter from Frederick P. Gaske, a Florida State Historic Preservation Officer, to Bill Vogel, Superintendent of Seminole County Public…

PHC00186.jpg
The cafeteria menu for Sanford Grammar School during the week of January 4, 1943. Originally established as Sanford High School, the main building was constructed at 301 West Seventh Street in Sanford, Florida, in 1902. The building was designed by…

PHC00185.jpg
A letter from Thomas Willington Lawton (1882-1963), Secretary and Superintendent of the Seminole County Department of Public Instruction, to Susan B. Wight, President of the Sanford Woman's Club, dated July 15, 1924. On behalf to the Seminole County…

PHC00184.pdf
A report on school lunches, produced by the Educational Committee of the Sanford Woman's Club's Welfare Department. Originally established as Sanford High School, the main building was constructed at 301 West Seventh Street in Sanford, Florida,…

PHC00183.jpg
A school lunch finance report for Sanford Grammar School. Originally established as Sanford High School, the main building was constructed at 301 West Seventh Street in Sanford, Florida, in 1902. The building was designed by W. G. Talley in the…