Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Crucifix

LCC000626.pdf
A postcard depicting the Bloedberg, or Butcher's Hall, in Antwerp, Belgium. The second hall was built in 1250, but when the first was built is unknown. It was originally founded as an indoor trade market, because Antwerp was one of the economic…

OR00136.jpg
Created in 1889, the St. James School was originally a foundation for the former St. Joseph's Academy. However, after the Academy closed in 1929, the introduction of the Cathedral school began and it has continued the traditions of St. Joseph's by…

OR00135.JPG
From this view of the Historic Post Office building, a giant crucifix is visible. This represents the area occupied by the Chancery center for the Diocese of Orlando. In 2001, Bishop Norbert Dorsey bought most of the building, which is on land the…