Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: chancery center

OR00136.jpg
Created in 1889, the St. James School was originally a foundation for the former St. Joseph's Academy. However, after the Academy closed in 1929, the introduction of the Cathedral school began and it has continued the traditions of St. Joseph's by…

OR00135.JPG
From this view of the Historic Post Office building, a giant crucifix is visible. This represents the area occupied by the Chancery center for the Diocese of Orlando. In 2001, Bishop Norbert Dorsey bought most of the building, which is on land the…