St. James Cathedral School, 2011

Dublin Core

Title

St. James Cathedral School, 2011

Alternative Title

St. James Cathedral School Building

Subject

Orlando (Fla.)
Post offices

Description

Created in 1889, the St. James School was originally a foundation for the former St. Joseph's Academy. However, after the Academy closed in 1929, the introduction of the Cathedral school began and it has continued the traditions of St. Joseph's by providing a strong education for its students. Under the guidance of Father Michael J. Fox, who also worked with St. Joseph's, the school has continued educating children from pre-kindergarten to the eighth grade.

Source

Original color digital image, October 20, 2011: Orlando Remembered Exhibit, Downtown Orlando Post Office, Downtown Orlando, Florida.

Date Created

2011-10-20

Is Format Of

Digital reproduction of original color digital image, October 20, 2011.

Is Part Of

Orlando Remembered Exhibit, Downtown Orlando Post Office, Downtown Orlando, Florida.
Downtown Orlando Post Office Collection, Orlando Remembered Collection, Orlando Collection, Orange County Collection, RICHES of Central Florida.

Format

image/jpg

Extent

176 KB

Medium

1 color digital image

Language

eng

Type

Still Image

Coverage

St. James Cathedral School, Downtown Orlando, Florida

Spatial Coverage

505 East Ridgewood Street, Orlando, Florida 32803.

Accrual Method

Donation

Mediator

History Teacher
Geography Teacher

Rights Holder

Copyright to this resource is held by the Orange County Regional History Center and is provided here by RICHES of Central Florida for educational purposes only.

Contributing Project

Curator

Bernard, Sam
Cepero, Laura

Digital Collection

Source Repository

External Reference

"About Us." St. James Cathedral. http://www.stjamesorlando.org/about-us/.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

1 color digital image

Locations

Categories