Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Florida Central and Peninsular Railroad

RRD00010.jpg
The Old Orlando Railroad Depot, located at 127 West Church Street in Orlando, Florida, sometime between 1881 and 1890. The station was first constructed in 1880 connecting Orlando to Sanford. After the railroad was bought up by the Plant System in…

Episode 17 of A History of Central Florida podcasts: Travel Dining. A History of Central Florida Podcast series explores Central Florida's history through the artifacts found in local area museums and historical societies. These podcasts can…