Browse Items (93 total)

  • Tags: Winter Garden

RRD00059.pdf
An oral history interview of Warren McFarland, a telegrapher, train dispatcher, railroad station agent, grocery clerk, Railroad Safety and Service Agent, Assistant Regional Director and Regional Manager for the Interstate Commerce Commission, and…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

ONP00132.jpg
A newspaper article discussing Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) grants dealing with restoration plans for Lake Apopka. The EPA had previously pledged $1.5 million towards restoring the lake, with the funds to be used in a drawdown of the lake's…

ONP00118.jpg
A newspaper article discussing the approval of a restoration plan for Lake Apopka by the Florida Department of Pollution Control (DPC). The plan was to use grant money from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to implement a drawdown of Lake…

ONP00080.jpg
A newspaper article from The Winter Garden Times describing remarks made by Dale Twachtmann to the Winter Garden Rotary Club. At the meeting, Twachtmann, an engineer, discussed the various sources of pollution entering Lake Apopka. Twachtmann also…

ONP00076.jpg
A letter from Harold L. Moody, fisheries biologist with the Florida Game and Freshwater Fish Commission, to J. W. Woods, Chief of Fisheries for the commission. The letter describes a fish kill first observed on April 23, 1967, by Dewey Smith, and…

ONP00074.jpg
A letter from Arthur W. Sinclair, executive manager of the Winter Garden Chamber of Commerce, to the Hyacinth Control Society, Inc., requesting information on herbicides to be used on hyacinth and other aquatic plants along the shores of Lake Apopka…

ONP00056.jpg
A letter from Edward A. Zagar, a fisheries biologist for the Florida Game and Fresh Water Commission, to Arthur W. Sinclair, from the Winter Garden Chamber of Commerce. In the letter, Zagar discusses the seine survey program for Lake Apopka and for…

ONP00049.jpg
A letter from Sally Cameron, Director of Research for Claude Roy Kirk, Jr.'s (1926-2011) gubernatorial campaign, in response to an earlier letter from Arthur W. Sinclair, the Executive Secretary-Manager for the City of Winter Garden, asking for…

ONP00040.jpg
A letter to the editor of The Winter Garden Times from Percy D. Blunt, who served as the Mayor of Winter Garden, Florida, from 1963 to 1965. In the letter, Blunt comments on a previous editorial which called for rejuvenation of tourism and water…

OR00137.mp3
An oral history interview of Dann Pottinger, conducted by Caitlin Baldwin on November 9, 2015. Pottinger was born August 14, 1947, on the British Bay Island in Honduras. He moved to Orlando, Florida as a small child and attended primary school in the…

ONP00037.jpg
A letter from Harold L. Moody, River Fishery Project Leader for the Florida Game and Fresh Water Fish Commission, to James B. Lackey. Lackey was hired by Lake County and Orange County to study water quality in Lake Apopka and the Ocklawaha River in…

HH00250.pdf
A scrapbook for the 75th anniversary celebration of the Oviedo Woman's Club (OWC) on February 22, 1981. The scrapbook includes a sign-in sheet, notes, letters, envelopes

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Episode 38 of A History of Central Florida Podcast: Citrus Industry. RICHES Podcast Documentaries are short form narrative documentaries that explore Central Florida history and are locally produced. These podcasts can involve the participation or…

HH00494.jpg
A newspaper article published by The Oviedo Outlook on July 7, 1971. This article is the publication of an open letter by Oviedo High School band director, Richard A. Feinberg, asking for donations for the marching band. The article also outlines…

ONP00022.jpg
A newspaper article from The Orlando Sentinel issue published on August 13,1963. The article discusses C. W. Sheffield, sanitary engineer for the State Board of Health, and his urgings for a thorough survey of Lake Apopka, Florida, by K. K.…

ONP00021.jpg
A newspaper article from The Orlando Sentinel issue published on August 9, 1963, by Don Rider. The article discusses the findings of a report showing a high DDT content in fish taken from Lake Apopka, Florida. The scientist who performed the…

ONP00019.pdf
A memorandum from L. E. Cromwell, a fisheries biologist, to John W. Woods, the Chief of Fish Management for the Florida Game and Freshwater Fish Commission. The memo describes water samples drawn from Lake Apopka, Florida, by Cromwell and gives his…

ONP00004.jpg
An outline map of Lake Apopka, created by the Lake and Stream Survey for the Florida Game and Freshwater Fish Commission. The outline shows the major towns bordering the lake, Oakland and Winter Garden. It also identifies key landmarks on Lake…

ONP00003.jpg
A water quality survey for Lake Apopka. Samples shown were taken by Harold L. Moody, a fishery biologist working for the Florida Game and Freshwater Fish Commission. The samples were drawn from several locations across the lake, over a range of one…

ONP00002.jpg
A U.S. Department of the Interior, Water Resources Division survey of Lake Apopka's water quality. This data was collected at Winter Garden, Florida, in 1959 and 1961. Winter Garden is located on the southern shore of Lake Apopka.

Sandy Shugart became the President of Valencia College, one of the country's largest colleges, in 2000, and led them to win the prestigious Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence in 2011. As a folk artist and poet, Shugart believes these…

WGHF00035.jpg
A gathering of Winter Garden citizens on the corner of Main Street and Plant Street around 1913. To the right of the image by the car is a few of James Lafayette Dillard's (1858-1943) family. Dillard migrated to Central Florida from Virginia with his…

WGHF00034.JPG
An Atlantic Coast Line (ACL) Railroad Company train coming in to the depot located at 1 North Main Street in Winter Garden, Florida, around 1915. Aspects of the downtown business district of Winter Garden are noticeable in this photograph, such as…

WGHF00033.JPG
This aerial view from the Winter Garden water tower highlights the business district of Downtown Winter Garden, Florida, and some of it's prominent buildings in the 1920s. Those buildings include the First Baptist Church, South Apopka Supply Company,…

WGHF00032.jpg
This photograph highlights the Tavares & Gulf Railroad Depot, a water tower, and Winter Garden Light & Water Company around 1913. This depot replaced the original 1889 structure in 1913, at a cost of $1,765. The western portion, built of…

WGHF00031.JPG
James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943) built the Shelby Hotel in 1913 on 1 West Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida. In this photograph, it is evident that construction was still in progress. The hotel was located a block away from both the Tavares…

WGHF00030.JPG
Arthur Bullard Newton's fourth store in Winter Garden, Florida, the 1920s. Over the years other businesses would take root in the building. However, in the early 1920s the store's interior was burned. Until it was repaired, Newton worked at a…

WGHF00029.jpg
The First National Bank of Winter Garden, located at the corner of Plant Street and Boyd Street around 1919. The bank opened on the previous location of Arthur Bullard Newton's dry goods store, which was built in 1909. In 1919, Newton served as the…

WGHF00028.jpg
The building in the photograph is the third incarnation of Arthur Bullard Newton's dry goods store, which was built at 14 South Main Street in Winter Garden, Florida, in 1909. Across the building is advertising the merchandise sold at his store.Often…

WGHF00027.jpg
Arthur Bullard Newton in 1909. Often called "Mr. First," Newton moved to Winter Garden, Florida, in 1892 where he was continually busy with varied pursuits in business, politics, and services. In his long line of being first, he established the first…

WGHF00026.JPG
The City Station, located at the southeast corner of Dillard Street and Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida, in 1924. Built by James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943), this building was a combination of a gas station and a grocery store with upstairs…

WGHF00025.JPG
The Bank of Winter Garden, located on the corner of Main Street and Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida, in the early 1900s. In 1908, James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943) founded the Bank of Winter Garden. He would later become the Director and…

WGHF00024.JPG
The intersection of Plant Street and Main Street in Winter Garden, Florida. This photograph was taken in the winter of 1912, before the infamous fire that same year. The fire occurred on March 12, destroying several bushiness such as the wood…

WGHF00023.jpg
A revitalized Main Street after being rebuilt from two devasting fires devastating fires in 1909 and 1912 in Winter Garden, Florida. Taken around 1912, this photograph shows the new Bank of Winter Garden (1908-1929) and, on the right, the Dillard…

WGHF00022.JPG
The construction of the First Baptist Church of Winter Garden, Florida, around 1922. The congregation was originally organized in Ocoee, Florida, in August of 1888 with nine charter members. After eight years, the church voted to relocate to 125 East…

WGHF00021.JPG
One of Winter Garden's first hotels was the Orange Hotel, located on the east side of South Main Street. The hotel had various types of guests, such as fishermen, salesmen, and regular visitors. The hotel burned down in the fire of 1912.

Episode 31 of A History of Central Florida Podcast: Quilt Stories. A History of Central Florida Podcast series explores Central Florida's history through the artifacts found in local area museums and historical societies. These podcasts can involve…

Episode 26 of A History of Central Florida podcasts: Fishing Boats. A History of Central Florida Podcast series explores Central Florida's history through the artifacts found in local area museums and historical societies. These podcasts can…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Episode 18 of A History of Central Florida podcasts: Time Pieces. A History of Central Florida Podcast series explores Central Florida's history through the artifacts found in local area museums and historical societies. These podcasts can involve…

Episode 17 of A History of Central Florida podcasts: Travel Dining. A History of Central Florida Podcast series explores Central Florida's history through the artifacts found in local area museums and historical societies. These podcasts can…

ASC00001.wav
An oral history of Bob Hattaway, conducted by Daniel Motta on June 14, 2012. Hattaway was born and raised in Altamonte Springs, Florida. In the interview, Hattaway discusses growing up in Altamonte Springs, working in the fern industry, his real…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

WGHF00020.jpg
The Mann and Mills Dry Goods store at 31 South Main Street in Winter Garden, Florida. The building was constructed by James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943) in 1922. Thomas Franklin Mann and Willie Mills migrated to Winter Garden in 1912, where they…

WGHF00019.JPG
Two men walking on Main Street past the South Apopka Supply Company in Winter Garden, Florida. Located at 32 South Main Street, the building was erected around 1915 and stood directly south of the 1912 Dillard and Boyd Building. The South Apopka…

WGHF00018.JPG
The M. V. Dillard and Company Garage, located on the corner of Plant Street and Main Street, just north of the Shelby Hotel, in Winter Garden, Florida. The garage was owned by James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943), a local icon in Winter Garden. The…

WGHF00017.JPG
The interior of James Lafayette Dillard's (1858-1943) citrus packing house, located on South Dillard Street in Winter Garden, Florida, just south of the Tavares and Gulf Railroad tracks. Also seen in the photographs are members of Dillard's family.…

WGHF00016.JPG
A photograph of James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943) and his daughter, Mabel Dillard, riding in a horse-drawn carriage through Dillard's orange groves. Dillard migrated to Central Florida from Virginia with his wife, Mattie Showalter, in 1887. He…

WGHF00015.jpg
James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943) is a local icon in Winter Garden, Florida. Dillard migrated to Central Florida from Virginia with his wife, Mattie Showalter, in 1887. He established himself primarily as a citrus and vegetable grower, but he also…

WGHF00014.JPG
A southward view of Main and Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida, prior to the fires of 1909 and 1912. The large building on the right is A. B. Newton's Dry Good Store, which was later replaced by Dillard and Boyd General Merchandise Store. Behind…

WGHF00013.JPG
The business district of Winter Garden, Florida, photographed prior to the 1909 and 1912 fires that destroyed all of the buildings pictured. Winter Garden's business district was located at the intersection of East Plant Street and North Main Street.…

WGHF00012.JPG
The residence located at 235 North Lakeview Avenue in the Bumby subdivision of Winter Garden Florida. Constructed around 1938, platted by Henry "Harry" Edward Bumby (1870-1941) in 1923, this building a classic example of the Tudor Revival-style of…

WGHF00011.jpg
The Black Building, located at 101-121 West Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida. This two-story brick Masonry Vernacular commercial building was constructed in 1921 by a businessman and citrus grower from Clermont named Robert E. Black. It…

WGHF00010.JPG
Winter Garden's original fire station, located at 127 South Boyd Street, was built during the Great Depression with funds secured by Mayor George Walker from the Works Progress Administration (WPA). In order to apply to the WPA for funding, the mayor…

WGHF00009.JPG
The one-and-one-half-story bungalow is located at 205 North Lakeview Avenue in Winter Garden, Florida. Built in 1919, this structure historically associated with Henry "Harry" Edward Bumby (1870-1941), the developer of the subdivision in which it is…

WGHF00008.JPG
The building at 49 South Main Street in Winter Garden, Florida. Evidence suggests that this commercial building was constructed around 1912 and was originally two stories high. In the 1920s, the second story was removed as a result of fire damage.…

WGHF00007.JPG
The structure at 12 West Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida, was the first brick commercial building built in 1912, after a 1909 fire destroyed all the downtown wood buildings. It was built by James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943) and Benjamin T.…

WGHF00006.JPG
This one-story commercial building in Winter Garden, Florida, was constructed in 1922 as part of land platted by J. D. McMillan in 1915. The building at 126 West Plant Street was originally owned by the McMillan-Bray Hardware Company. The store was…

WGHF00005.JPG
This one-story Frame Vernacular-style building was constructed at 314 South Boyd Street in Winter Garden, Florida, in 1928. Located in Smith's #3 subdivision, platted by G. T. Smith in 1925, it initially served as the clubhouse for the Winter Garden…

WGHF00004.jpg
The Edgewater Hotel, located at 99 West Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida. The hotel is a part of the Winter Garden’s National Historic Register Business District, was completed in 1926 and opened in 1927 with 53 guestrooms available. At…

WGHF00003.jpg
The Central Florida Railroad Museum, located at 101 South Boyd Street in Winter Garden, Florida. Originally the Tavares and Gulf Railroad Depot, the building was constructed in 1913 at a cost of $1,765. The western portion, built of Florida sand…

WGHF00002.jpg
The First Baptist Church of Winter Garden was originally organized in Ocoee, Florida, in August of 1888 with nine charter members. After eight years, the church voted to relocate to Winter Garden on land donated by James Lafayette…

OC00132.jpg
The Winter Garden Heritage Museum, located at 1 North Main Street in Winter Garden, Florida, in 2007. This one-story masonry vernacular building was originally the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad depot. The earliest train depot on this site was a…

PHC00053.pdf
Seminole County Public Schools' Teacher Records from 1913 to 1954. When the Seminole County School Board was established in 1913, it began recording teachers' names, ages, certifications, years of experience, number of months contracted, and salaries…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

SC00443.jpg
An original letter of correspondence between one of the Chase & Company and G. T. Smith, chairman of the Light and Water Committee of Winter Garden, Florida. Topics discussed in the letter include the committee's request about utilizing the…

SC00394.jpg
An original letter of correspondence between brothers and business partners Joshua Coffin Chase and Sydney Octavius Chase. Topics discussed in the letter include obtaining maps of Orange County from the Orange County Chamber of Commerce, obtaining…

SC00484.pdf
An original letter of correspondence between brothers and business partners Joshua Coffin Chase and Sydney Octavius Chase. Topics discussed in the letter include a copy of a letter to Cary D. Landis in regards to the Brevard County Road, a copy of a…

MA00001.pdf
The Apopka Chief, volume I, number 47 for March 7, 1924. This edition of the newspaper announces a new publishing plant, built by Lee F. Lovell, measuring 80 feet by 35 feet and featuring a Single Keyboard 14 Linotype. Published by the Apopka…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

GC00368.pdf
Selected pages from History of Orange County Florida: Narrative and Biographical by William Fremont Blackman, Ph.D., L.L.D. Blackman was formally a professor at Yale University and President of Rollins College. The book was published by the E. O.…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

GC00365.pdf
Early Settlers of Orange County, Florida, printed in 1915 and published by Clarence E. Howard of Orlando, Florida. The book also includes an article "Early History of Orlando" written by J.N. Whitner of Sanford, Florida. This 68-page book contains…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;