Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: dry goods store

WGHF00020.jpg
The Mann and Mills Dry Goods store at 31 South Main Street in Winter Garden, Florida. The building was constructed by James Lafayette Dillard (1858-1943) in 1922. Thomas Franklin Mann and Willie Mills migrated to Winter Garden in 1912, where they…

SC00194.jpg
Former building at First Street and Magnolia Avenue prior to the construction of the N.P. Yowell and Garner Woodruff Buildings. The building was named after Fort Reid, which was established by Colonel William Harney on July 7, 1840. Colonel Harney…