Browse Items (12 total)

  • Tags: hurricane

WMC011.19.pdf
The nineteenth issue of the eleventh volume of The Watermark was published on September 23, 2004, and celebrated the paper's tenth anniversary as well as the fifteenth anniversary of the Tampa International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. Although the…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

HH00480.jpg
A newspaper article about farmer George M. Arie who built a treehouse off State Road 419 in an area known as Arie Corner. The article details how it moved the tree, built the treehouse and where he resided at the time of publication.

SC00205.jpg
The Holy Cross Episcopal Church, located at 410 South Magnolia Avenue in Sanford, Florida in 1880. Gertrude Dupuy Sanford, the wife of General Henry S. Sanford (1823-1891), established the Holy Cross Episcopal Church in 1873. The church was…

SC00203.jpg
The Holy Cross Episcopal Church, located at 410 South Magnolia Avenue in Sanford, Florida during Easter of 1901. Gertrude Dupuy Sanford, the wife of General Henry S. Sanford (1823-1891), established the Holy Cross Episcopal Church in 1873. The church…

SC00202.jpg
The Holy Cross Episcopal Church, located at 410 South Magnolia Avenue in Sanford, Florida after the Hurricane of 1880. On August 29, 1880, a Category 2 hurricane made landfall near Saint Augustine, affecting areas from the Jupiter Inlet to the mouth…

SC00201.jpg
The Holy Cross Episcopal Church, located at 410 South Magnolia Avenue in Sanford, Florida. Gertrude Dupuy Sanford, the wife of General Henry S. Sanford (1823-1891), established the Holy Cross Episcopal Church in 1873. The church was consecrated on…

SC00200.jpg
The Holy Cross Episcopal Church, located at 410 South Magnolia Avenue in Sanford, Florida in 1880. Gertrude Dupuy Sanford, the wife of General Henry S. Sanford (1823-1891), established the Holy Cross Episcopal Church in 1873. The church was…

SC00196.jpg
The Holy Cross Episcopal Church, located at 410 South Magnolia Avenue in Sanford, Florida. The photograph was likely taken before the building burned down in November of 1923.

Gertrude Dupuy Sanford, the wife of General Henry S. Sanford…

SC00189.jpg
Postcard of the Holy Cross Episcopal Church, located at 410 South Magnolia Avenue in Sanford, Florida around 1915. Gertrude Dupuy Sanford, the wife of General Henry S. Sanford (1823-1891), established the Holy Cross Episcopal Church in 1873. The…