Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Rosalind Ave.

OC00024.pdf
Postcard showing the First Church of Christ, Scientist, formerly located on 24 North Rosalind Avenue. The building was constructed between 1926 and May 1928. Architect George Foote Dunham built it in the Italian Renaissance and Classical Revival…

OC00003.pdf
Postcard showing Albertson Public Library, formerly located at 101 East Central Boulevard in Orlando, Florida. Construction began in 1922 and the library opened in May of 1923. The City of Orlando had the library built after Colonel Charles Lewis…