Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Woodward

MC00003.pdf
The "Maitland Section" of The Winter Park Herald issue published on June 10, 1926. The Winter Park Herald was a weekly publication that was published between 1922 and 1959. This special section highlights the history and interesting features of…

SC00895.jpg
The building on the northwest corner of South Magnolia Avenue and East Second Street in Downtown Sanford, Florida. The building was designed by architect Elton James Moughton. As of 2012, the location is being used as a parking lot. The Seminole…

SC00894.jpg
The Ford Motor Company dealership that was located on the southeast corner of North Palmetto Avenue and East Commercial Avenue in Downtown Sanford, Florida, around 1924. The building was designed by architect Elton James Moughton. As of 2012, the…