Browse Items (293 total)

  • Tags: Downtown Orlando

TCC00160.jpg
The First United Methodist Church (UMC) of Orlando, located at 142 East Jackson Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2003. In 1859, Methodist circuit riders began conducting services in Orlando. Originally called the Methodist Episcopal Church,…

OR00034.jpeg
The former location of the Associated Radio Store, located at 149 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2014. At the time that this photograph was taken, IKON Office Solutions was operating from this address.

OR00040.jpeg
The former location of Denmark's Sporting Goods, located at 149 North Magnolia Avenue (formerly Main Street) in Downtown Orlando, Florida. Denmark's was founded in 1941 by Tom Denmark and quickly became one of Central Florida's largest sporting goods…

OR00035.jpeg
The former location of Gibbs-Louis, Inc. Founded in 1945 by Irving Gibbs, Gibbs-Louis was one of the most popular women's apparel stores in Downtown Orlando in the 1940s and 1950s. Along with the downtown location at 131 North Orange Avenue, there…

OR00036.jpeg
The former location of Kiddie Korner, a children's store that was also know as Kiddie Shoppe. The store was opened by Nat Berman and Pauline Berman at 66 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in the early 1930s. The shoppe later expanded…

TCC00097.jpg
The former Orlando Hotel building, located at 129-135 West Church Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida,in 2002. The site was originally occupied by the Slemons Department Store.In 1924, the current brick building was constructed by the J. C. Hanner…

OC00200.jpg
A postcard showing the Sperry Fountain on the southern shore of Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The fountain was named in honor of Frank E. Sperry (1843-1916), Mayor of Orlando from 1913 to 1916. Lake Eola and the surrounding park are one of…

CFMH00164.JPG
Gargamel! performing live at The Social, located at 54 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, on July 31, 2003. The first photograph features, from left to right, Wayne Larsen on keyboards, Ryan Dailey on guitar, Chuck Ellis on vocals,…

OR00112.jpg
This is a handstamp postmark that was used to mark postage stamp to prevent reuse. Prior to the advent of stamps to prepay postage, such markings only served to provide information to postal clerks as they handled the stampless envelope. After stamps…

TCC00017.jpg
The Hanson Building, located at 27 East Pine Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2002. The building was constructed during 1883-1884 in the nineteenth-century commercial style. In 1894, Andrew Hanson purchased the property for the Hanson Shoe…

TCC00110.jpg
The former Harley Hotel building, located at 151 East Washington Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2003. Lake Eola and the Linton E. Allen Memorial Fountain can be seen in the distance.

The site was originally occupied by Memorial High…

TCC00096.jpg
The former Harley Hotel building, located at 151 East Washington Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2007. The site was originally occupied by Memorial High School, the second high school constructed in Orlando.In 1961, the school building was…

CFMH00026.jpg
A ticket stub for a concert featuring Head East at the Great Southern Music Hall, located at 46 North Orange Avenue in Orlando, Florida. The concert took place on February 10, 1979, at midnight. The ticket price was $6.50 for general admission,…

OR00273.jpg
A history of how the Greater Orlando Chamber of Commerce petitioned the federal government to construct the new Downtown Orlando Post Office and federal court building in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 1935. After a request was filed by U.S.…

OR00070.jpg
Hotel Bass, which was operated under that title from 1946 to 1965. The hotel was owned by Walter C. Bass (1900-1973) and his wife, Ethel Bass. Located at 217 South Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, the building itself was built in 1907 and…

OR00071.JPG
A thermometer from Hotel Bass, which operated under that title from 1946 to 1965. The hotel was owned by Walter C. Bass (1900-1973) and his wife, Ethel Bass. Located at 217 South Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, the building itself was…

OR00333.pdf
An incoming mail logbook, presumably from the Downtown Orlando Post Office for the month of December, spanning the years of 1946 to 1954. The book logs first-, second-, and third-class mail, and also contains a mail receipt from January 2, 1953.The…

OR00076.jpg
An advertisement for real estate agent J. Daniel Kolar in the Florida Polk's Orlando City Directories: Including Conway, Maitland and Winter Park for 1949. Kolar ran a real estate business from 206 South Main Street (present-day Magnolia Avenue)…

TCC00031.jpg
The McCrory Building, located at 101 South Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2001. The Art Moderne-style structure, with parts from an 1888 building, was constructed by the J. G. Stores Corporation in 1942. McCrory operated its store and…

OR00065.jpg
A fishing lure handmade by Jim Pfiffer and sold at Jackson Sporting Goods, which was owned by William R. Jackson. From approximately 1935 to 1950, the store was located at 28 East Church Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida. According to the records…

OR00087.JPG
This painting accompanies the Orlando Remembered exhibit at the Downtown Orlando Information Center, located at 201 South Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The painting was created by James Stoll, who has contributed various works of art,…

TCC00018.jpg
The JCPenney Building, located at the corner of Orange Avenue and Jefferson Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2001. James Cash Penney established his company in the early 1900s. The company was incorporated under the name J. C. Penney Company…

OR00074.jpg
An advertisement for Johnson Electric Company published in the Florida Polk's Orlando City Directories: Including Conway, Maitland and Winter Park for 1949. Located at 23 East Church Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, the company furnished services…

CFMH00160.JPG
JunkieRush at a sold-out show at The Social, located at 54 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando on July 30, 2007. This photograph features drummer Bobby Koelble.Formed in 2000 by guitarist/vocalist/songwriter Bobby Koelble, who was also a member…

CFMH00138.JPG
Kaleigh Baker and the Downgetters performing live at E.L.L.A. Music Fest at H2O Live!, located at 100 West Livingston Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, on November 3, 2012. This photograph features saxophonist/keyboardist Nathan Anderson and…

TCC00026.jpg
The Kuhl-Delaney Building, located at 69 East Pine Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2001. In 1882, James Delaney opened a grocery store in a wooden building at the corner of Pine Street and Magnolia Avenue. The building caught fire on January…

TCC00027.jpg
The Kuhl-Delaney Building, located at 69 East Pine Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2002. In 1882, James Delaney opened a grocery store in a wooden building at the corner of Pine Street and Magnolia Avenue. The building caught fire on January…

TCC00115.jpg
Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando, Florida, 2007. Lake Eola and its surrounding park is one of the unusual features that sets Orlando apart from other cities. In the middle of the lake rests the Linton E. Allen Memorial Fountain, Orlando's…

TCC00118.jpg
Lake Lucerne in Downtown Orlando, Florida, 2001. Lake Lucerne is one of two primary lakes connected with the earliest days of the City of Orlando. Along with Lake Eola, it defined one of the natural borders of the young town in the 1860s and 1870s.…

CFMH00004.jpg
A ticket stub for concert featuring Leo Kottke (b. 1945) at the Great Southern Music Hall, located at 46 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, on August 16, 1979. The ticket was $6.50 and the show began at 8 p.m. Leo Kottke is an…

OR00188.pdf
A letter of correspondence from A. C. Hahn to L. A. Bryant dated December 17, 1968. At the time that the letter was written, Hahn was the Acting Regional Director of the U.S. Post Office Department and Bryant was the Postmaster for the Downtown…

OR00276.jpg
A letter from Charles O. Andrews (1877-1946) to the Orlando Postmaster, James D. Beggs, Jr. Sen. In the letter, Sen. Andrews requests a brief history of the Downtown Orlando Post Office. He planned to use said information to present that the…

OR00291.jpg
A letter from George A. Chatelain of Mansura, Louisiana, to Orlando Postmaster Lucius A. Bryant, Jr.. This letter was written in response to Chatelain’s inquiry regarding the purchase of sweet potatoes. Bryant suggests Otto Cooper, presumably a…

OR00123.JPG
A letter of correspondence concerning the formal dedication of the new Downtown Orlando Post Office building, located at 51 East Jefferson Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The ceremony was sponsored by the Greater Orlando Chamber of Commerce. The…

OR00266.jpg
A letter from J. P. Cullen to construction engineer Paul H. Heimer inquiring about the name and address of the District Engineer. Cullen was the head of J. P. Cullen & Son, the general contractor for the construction of the new Downtown Orlando…

OR00268.jpg
A letter from J. P. Cullen to District 4 Engineer Charles C. Converse regarding photos of the construction of the Downtown Post Office. Cullen was the head of J. P. Cullen & Son, the general contractor for the construction of the new Downtown…

OR00267.jpg
A letter from J. P. Cullen to the Federal Works Agency's (FWA) Public Buildings Administration regarding photos of the construction of the Downtown Post Office. Cullen was the head of J. P. Cullen & Son, the general contractor for the…

OR00281.jpg
A letter from Orlando Postmaster James D. Beggs, Jr. to Senator Charles O. Andrews (1877-1946). In the letter, Beggs informs Sen. Andrews that he has received a telegram from Smith W. Purdum, the Second Assistant Postmaster General. Beggs also…

OR00275.jpg
A letter from Orlando Postmaster James D. Beggs, Jr. to Senator Charles O. Andrews (1877-1946). The letter was written in response to Sen. Andrews' request to be informed about the history of the Downtown Orlando Post Office. Beggs states he will…

OR00282.jpg
A letter from Orlando Postmaster James D. Beggs, Jr. to Senator Charles O. Andrews (1877-1946). In reference to two prior letters, Beggs had prepared statistics for Sen. Andrews’ speech to be delivered at the dedication ceremony for the new…

OR00277.jpg
A letter from Orlando Postmaster James D. Beggs, Jr. to Senator Charles O. Andrews (1877-1946), regarding the Senator’s request to be informed about the history of the Downtown Orlando Post Office. Beggs states he has enclosed the requested…

OR00279.jpg
A telegram from Senator Charles O. Andrews (1877-1946) to the Orlando Postmaster, James D. Beggs, Jr. Sen. Andrews informed Beggs that Walter D. Myers, the Fourth Assistant Postmaster General, will be participating in the dedication ceremony of the…

OR00262.jpg
A letter from John Masek of the Orlando Philatelic Society to H. Leeds Anwyll, citrus executive and newspaper reporter/editor Red McGee, A. Wright, and Orlando Postmaster James D. Beggs, Jr. It is regarding the dedication ceremony of the new Downtown…

OR00290.jpg
A letter from Orlando Postmaster Lucius A. Bryant, Jr. (ca. 1919-2012) to George A. Chatelain of Mansura, Louisiana. This letter was written in response to Chatelain’s inquiry regarding the purchase of sweet potatoes. Bryant suggests Otto Cooper,…

OR00257.jpg
A letter from M. C. Muddleson to Orlando Postmaster James D. Beggs, Jr., dated January 16, 1941. In the letter, Muddleson discusses plans for the dedication ceremony of the new Downtown Orlando Post Office building, located at 51 East Jefferson…

OR00261.pdf
In this letter, Mahim A. Leitzel informs James D. Beggs, Jr. that he plans to attend the dedication ceremony of the Downtown Orlando Post Office in Downtown Orlando, Florida, on April 15, 1941. The original post office was housed in the Federal…

OR00269.jpg
A letter from Construction Engineer Paul H. Heimer to J. P. Cullen & Son regarding final photographs of the new Downtown Orlando Post Office. J. P. Cullen & Son was the general contractor for the construction of the new Downtown Orlando Post…

OR00271.jpg
A letter from Construction Engineer Paul H. Heimer to J. P. Cullen & Son acknowledging receipt of their letter from April 30, 1941. J. P. Cullen & Son was the general contractor for the construction of the new Downtown Orlando Post Office…

OR00096.JPG
A letter of correspondence between R. R. Reid, a property and store owner in Palatka, and Bishop John Moore over the purchase of a plot of land. At the time, Bishop Moore was in charge of the St. Augustine Catholic Diocese, which included Orlando,…

OR00270.jpg
A letter from Senior Materials Engineer of J. P. Cullen & Son to coworkers regarding the use of Magnolia non-staining cement for the new Downtown Orlando Post Office building, located at 51 East Jefferson Street, in Downtown Orlando, Florida. J.…

TC00069.jpg
The LizArt Live! auction at Orlando City Hall, located at 400 South Orange Avenue, in Downtown Orlando, Florida 2002. The statues range between 5 feet and six inches in height to seven feet and six inches in length. The lizard statues were originally…

TCC00139.jpg
The Lynx Central Station, located at 455 North Garland Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, during renovations in 2004. The former bus station was located at 78 West Central Boulevard, which is the site of City of Orlando Fire Station No. 1 as of…

OR00108.jpg
A traditional mail satchel worn by mail carriers to deliver their packages. The one shown in the picture was one of the series of leather satchels that were manufactured and used from 1868 until 1974, when they were phased out by the canvas satchels…

OR00102.jpg
This is a replica of a mail satchel cart used to transport multiple satchels of mail to ease the burden upon the mail carrier. The use of satchel carts is very situational and used in instances where the postal vehicle would be unable to reach a…

OR00111.jpg
This is a neighborhood mailbox padlock from the post-World War II period. Its case and shackle are made of brass, opened by key, and uses a five-lever lock. It was a type of lock distributed by the U.S. Post Office Department to residents of Orlando…

OR00067.JPG
In this image, Max Yacobian is seen trimming the hair of Doug Crenshaw in 1953. The boy's father and grandfather, Don Crenshaw and Earl Crenshaw, respectively, are also in attendance. Yacobian worked as a barber at Star Barbershop since 1938, and…

OR00359.JPG
The sign depicts the maximum occupancy for the Orlando City Council Chambers within the Orlando City Hall in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The building was located on the corner of South Street and Orange Avenue and acted as the place of governance for…

OC00110.jpg
City of Orlando Mayor Bill Frederick and Dr. Nelson Ying placing the top piece of the Red Chinese Ting in Downtown Orlando's Lake Eola Park. Erected in 1988, the red Chinese pagoda-like structure is called a ting due to its single story. It was…

TCC00033.jpg
The McEwan Sanitarium, located at 100 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2000. The two-story clinic was constructed in 1911 and expanded to three stories around 1920. The building served as the hospital of Dr. John McEwan, who…

CFMH00139.JPG
Meka, also known as Ms. Meka, performing live with Meka Nism at H2O Live!, located at 100 West Livingston Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, on November 3, 2012. The E.L.L.A. Music Festival, which stands for Elevate.Listen.Love.Appreciate, was…

TCC00036.jpg
The Metcalf Building, located at 101 South Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida. in 2002. The building opened in 1924 and was the third skyscraper in Orlando. A. G. Bentley built the structure for the Orlando Federal Savings and Loan…

CFMH00137.JPG
Milkanette "Milka" Ramos performing live with MILKA at E.L.L.A. Music Fest at H2O Live!, located at 100 West Livingston Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida, on November 3, 2012. The E.L.L.A. Music Festival, which stands for…

OR00292.jpg
A newspaper featuring an announcement made by Orlando Postmaster Lucius A. Bryant. According to the article, post office trucks would be available at 12 shopping centers in Orlando the following day. The mobile post officers sold Christmas stamps and…

OR00115.jpg
A money transfer sent by Ebenezer Nanabamyin Okai in Tema, Ghana, to Elaine Pancake, the customer relations coordinator for the Downtown Orlando Post Office, located at 51 East Jefferson Street in Downtown Orlando, Florida. This particular post…

TCC00162.jpg
The Mount Pleasant Baptist Church of Orlando, located at 701 West South Street, in Downtown Orlando, Florida, 2003. This African-American congregation was organized in 1919 and originally met in various locations. When land was purchased for the…

OR00092.JPG
The new Downtown Orlando Post Office building, located at 51 East Jefferson Street, circa 1941. In 1935, when James Beggs, Jr. became the postmaster, he began petitioning to move the post office from its Central Boulevard and Court Avenue location to…

OR00085.JPG
This painting accompanies the Orlando Remembered exhibit at the Downtown Orlando Information Center, located at 201 South Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The painting was created by James Stoll, who has contributed various works of art,…

OR00064.JPG
Six men standing in front of Nick Serros' Fish & Poultry Company in Downtown Orlando, Florida, sometime around 1938. Nick Serros (b. 1888), the company owner, was born in Greece in 1888 and immigrated to the United States in 1923. He opened his…

ASC00001.wav
An oral history of Bob Hattaway, conducted by Daniel Motta on June 14, 2012. Hattaway was born and raised in Altamonte Springs, Florida. In the interview, Hattaway discusses growing up in Altamonte Springs, working in the fern industry, his real…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

OR00137.mp3
An oral history interview of Dann Pottinger, conducted by Caitlin Baldwin on November 9, 2015. Pottinger was born August 14, 1947, on the British Bay Island in Honduras. He moved to Orlando, Florida as a small child and attended primary school in the…

CSC00005T.pdf
An oral history of Dick Quentin Harkey (b. 1942). In 1942, Harkey was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, and is the fifth child in his family. In 1957, his family moved to Gainesville, Georgia. Harkey attended Young Harris College and the University…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

HH00052.wav
Oral history told by Peter Newman, playwright, director, and board member of Creative Sanford, Inc., a non-profit organization created to manage Celery Soup: Florida's Folk Life Play community theater productions. Celery Soup's first production was…

TCC00142.jpg
The intersection of Orange Avenue and Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando in 2001, Florida. The SunTrust Center can be seen on the left and a Lynx bus stop can be seen on the right.

The Orlando area was originally occupied by the Creek and…

TCC00145.jpg
The holiday star located at the intersection of Central Boulevard and Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2003. The holiday star tradition was started in 1955 by two department stores: Ivey's and Dickson & Ives. The stores hung a large…

TCC00147.jpg
The holiday star located at the intersection of Central Boulevard and Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2007. The holiday star tradition was started in 1955 by two department stores: Ivey's and Dickson & Ives. The stores hung a large…

TCC00149.jpg
Construction at the Orange Avenue Plaza Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2007. The Orlando area was originally occupied by the Creek and Seminole tribes. In 1838, Fort Gatlin was erected on the shores of Lake Gatlin, just a few miles south of…

OC00033.pdf
Pamphlet on the scenic route of Orange Blossom Trail north from the Georgia-Florida border to Key West. The pamphlet lists roadside attractions near or on OBT, in an era before the construction of I-95, I-75 and I-4 nearly ended the traditional…

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

OR00049.jpg
A flyer for the Orange Book Festival at the Albertson Public Library, located at 101 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The Orange Book Festival was held in the summer of 1950.Before there was a public library in Orlando, the local…

TC00067.jpg
The Orange County Courthouse, located at 425 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2003. In 1857, B. F. Caldwell donated four acres of land at the northeast corner of Central Boulevard and Main Street (present-day Magnolia Avenue) for…

OC00106.jpg
On November 11, 1924, Armistice Day, the Orlando Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) dedicated a granite marker to the soldiers from Orange County, Florida, who died in World War I. The idea was conceived by the then-regent of…

OC00204.jpg
A postcard featuring Orange Court Apartment Hotel, located at 650 North Orange Avenue in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The hotel was designed in Spanish Revival architectural style by G. Lloyd Preacher (1882-1972) of Atlanta, Georgia, and constructed…

OR00050.jpg
The Orlando Chamber of Commerce building, located at 113 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida. Before there was a chamber of commerce in Orlando, there was the Board of Trade. It was established 1913 and aimed to promote the growing…

OR00051.jpg
The interior of the Orlando Chamber of Commerce building, located at 113 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida. Before there was a chamber of commerce in Orlando, there was the Board of Trade. It was established 1913 and aimed to…

OR00052.jpg
A tile from the Orlando Chamber of Commerce building, located at 113 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida. Before there was a chamber of commerce in Orlando, there was the Board of Trade. It was established 1913 and aimed to promote…

OC00205.jpg
A photographic postcard of the Masonic Temple, located on 205 East Central Boulevard in Orlando, Florida. The building was constructed in the 20th Century Commercial style in 1925 and was dedicated on January 13, 1926. The original owner was the Free…

TCC00028.jpg
The Masonic Temple, located on 205 East Central Boulevard, in Downtown Orlando, Florida, 2002. The building was constructed in the 20th Century Commercial style in 1925 and was dedicated on January 13, 1926. The original owner was the Free and…

TC00081.jpg
The United States Post Office and Federal Courthouse at 42-44 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2001. The building was constructed in a Spanish Colonial Revival style from 1939 to 1941 and dedicated on April 14, 1941. It has…

TC00082.jpg
The United States Post Office and Federal Courthouse at 42-44 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2002. The building was constructed in a Spanish Colonial Revival style from 1939 to 1941 and dedicated on April 14, 1941. It has…

TC00083.jpg
The United States Post Office and Federal Courthouse at 42-44 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2003. The building was constructed in a Spanish Colonial Revival style from 1939 to 1941 and dedicated on April 14, 1941. It has…

TC00084.jpg
The United States Post Office and Federal Courthouse at 42-44 East Central Boulevard in Downtown Orlando, Florida, in 2007. The building was constructed in a Spanish Colonial Revival style from 1939 to 1941 and dedicated on April 14, 1941. It has…